Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Journal: April 26, 2012

Back to work in my home office today.  Pretty normal day around the house.  Opened the blinds in my office - and found a scene out of Alfred Hitchcock "The Birds."  There were, no exaggeration at least 30 grackles on my front lawn this morning.  I can't figure out why.  We didn't seed it or anything.  It was beyond bizarre.  I've never seen that around here before.  Then as I was working, I see a guy walking across the lawn.  Scared the ever loving hell out of me - it was just the BG&E guy coming to do the meter reading, but my goodness.  Walked right under my window.  I about jumped out of my skin.

I spent my work time today doing expense reports (I just got back yesterday and it's in already - holy cow) and entering all of my work time for the month.  I really need to keep up with that better because trying to remember what you were doing when is an experience of hell.  It takes way too long to try to recreate it.  Have to get back in the routine of entering it every night before I "leave" work.

Stew and I have plans to go to yard sales this weekend and Stew has found a list of them, but the weather forecast also calls for rain all weekend, so I guess we'll see how that goes. 

Stew called on his way home from work and wanted to know what I wanted for dinner - sigh.  How about WaWa - so he stopped and got a sub for me and meatballs and sauce for him and we had that for dinner.  Checked in on the eaglets



and by 8:20 I was done for the night.  I have a lot to do tomorrow.

Bed time for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment