Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Journal: April 20, 2012

Stew left for his annual trip to Kansas and I'm happy to say he arrived safely.  I spent the day working and doing some more organizing in the scrap room.  I have to tell you, I knew all day that I would be having company tonight (Mom, Laura and Rachel decided to come tonight instead of coming tomorrow because there's a scrapbook flea market happening tomorrow and every one wanted to be here in time) but it was good to be able to relax and know that even though the house wasn't as sparkling clean as I like it to be when company is arriving, it was clean enough.  That's the good part of staying on our routine - doesn't take a whole lot to put the house back in tip top shape when we stay up on it.  I sure hope that lasts.

Mom, Laura and Rachel all arrived later than they would have liked, but they got here safe and sound and that's all that was important.  We spent some time chatting and then headed to bed.  We have a lot going on tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment