Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Journal, April 4, 2012

Off routine - pretty bad.  Went to take a shower at around 10:30 - no water.  Look out front, apparently they're working on the water main.  Okay, no problem, but can you give a girl some warning?  Wow.  At least now, Stew and I know why the water has been delayed coming through the pipes when you turn it on and why it's been sputtering.  I was starting to worry that something was wrong, but no, they're just shutting the water off outside and not letting anyone know.  I mean, they call us when they think the Proving Ground is going to be louder than normal, but not when they shut water off?  Oh well.

Spring is upon us in full force.  Right outside my office window I can watch as our tree comes out of hibernation.  It's gorgeous.

Stew called on his way home with the never ending dinner question.  I said, WaWa which he went and got.  We spent the night watching television.

I'm so tired.

I really need to get back on my routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment