Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Journal: April 6, 2012

Well, I didn't work out this morning, but I did clean the daylights out of our house.  I got up this morning, put dinner in the crock pot and started the laundry and then it was cleaning time.  The house takes too damn long to clean, but I'm happy to say that right now, it's sparkling.  At least most of it and most of the laundry is done, too.  This is what Friday should be all about for me.  This is the routine I want to keep because if I can keep up with the laundry and keep the house presentable, the rest of the things I need to do just fall into place.

I'll have to remember that.

Stew came home from work and we had this Easy Pepper Steak that I made from a Spark People recipe.  It's a crock pot recipe - my favorite, but the meal was awful.  Stew didn't think it was too bad, but we won't be having that again.  Ick.  Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

Stew headed off to the auction after dinner and I read.  Pretty good day.

Very full weekend ahead.  GDH's birthday is tomorrow and then Easter on Sunday - meaning, two trips to Jersey.  Stew wanted to sleep in his own bed, so he'd rather drive to and from both days than stay up there.  I don't care, I'm not driving.  HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment