Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Journal, April 3, 2012

After not sleeping at all last night (I got about an hours sleep from 3 to 4 this morning), today was a total bust.  I did what I had to do for work - actually received a project!!  So I've been working on that but by the time Stew called to say he was on his way home, I hadn't even showered yet.  So, I got up and showered and he brought dinner home.  Ick McDonalds - why do I do this to myself.  Today I could say it's because I'm so tired.  But I know had I just forced myself to make dinner, dinner would have been so much more enjoyable.  Oh well, there's always tomorrow, right?  We watched tv for awhile and then I looked around on the internet at FML, people of walmart and failbooking.  Oh, and awkward family photos or whatever that's called.  Some people are really out there.

I did cut out about 90 million (okay maybe only 30) Easter eggs on my Silhouette for my kids' Easter cards.  Hopefully, I'll finish them tomorrow so I can actually get them in the mail on time.  We'll see.

Here's hoping for a better today tomorrow.

No news from Stew today - no list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment