Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Journal, March 6, 2012

Had my first study team meeting today.  Unfortunately, the study to which I'm assigned is experiencing some set backs and they're not really sure when it's going to open.  That's a little disappointing as I'm excited to get started, but that's the way it goes sometimes.  I had more training on monitoring visits today.  There's just nothing to say about that.  It's not exciting.  It's not informative.  It just is what it is.  It's something that's required and it's something that we'll do.  End of that story.  I did go out to lunch with the two project managers on my study team.  We went to a place called Slatt's Pub. 



Excellent food and great company.  Lots of fun actually.  I'm loving it here.  I can't say enough good stuff about it. 

Spent the night watching the Pawn Stars marathon.  I know I should get out of the hotel room and go do some things, but honestly, I just don't feel like it.  I get back to the hotel, put on my pajamas, make dinner, watch tv for awhile and crash.  Doing things alone - not something I like, but I think I'm going to have to get over that.  Can't just not live at all because I'm traveling.  Will think about that later - for now, haha, I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment