Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Fast Fact Friday

1.  Do you like to cook?
I love to cook.  Unfortunately, with my travel schedule, I don't get to do it nearly enough.
2. What is your favorite dish to make?
Hmmm, hard one.  I'd have to say lasagna.
3. Do you like cooking for others?
I don't very much like to cook for myself - I love to cook for the whole family.
4. Are you a baker-or mainly just a taster?
I like to bake, though I love to cook more.
5. What food will you NOT cook under any circumstances?
Liver - no way, forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment