Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Journal, March 1, 2012

Not a lot to say about today.  Continuing my orientation schedule.  It's still going great.  Didn't have as many meet and greets today.  Spent a lot of time reading SOPs.  Did have lunch at a pretty neat restaurant with the "rogue CRA" and was late getting back we had such a good time talking.  It was great to get to sit and talk with someone more in depth about how the CRA role differs here than what I've been used to in the past.  Add in the fact that she's just hilarious - it was a good time.

We went to The Cactus Pear for lunch.  Very Tex Mex sort of place.  Could have really gone for a Margarita - but we were you know, having to go back to the office.  LOL.  In fact, before we left the manager told us no Margaritas.  Too funny.  The food was delicious.  There's so many good places to eat here.  I can't wait to bring Stew - unfortunately, it won't be this weekend.  We just thought with the drive to and from the airport (I'm a Southwest girl so you know I'm flying into Columbus and not Cincy) we'd have a limited amount of time, so he's going to stay home and I think I'll find something to do.  Maybe the zoo or something depending on the weather.

Here's some pictures of the restaurant that I pulled from yelp.com.  I didn't want to pull out my camera every minute to take pictures - my new coworkers don't know me that well yet to find out how big of a dork I am.  LOL.  Thank goodness for the internet.


Off to watch this Auction Hunter marathon before going to bed.  Still trying to get myself through this book.  It's not easy going.

No comments:

Post a Comment