Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Journal, March 23, 2012

For Stew to stay home from work, he must be really sick.  Today, he's really sick.  I thought it was allergies at first, but now I'm not too sure.  I guess we'll just have to see how it goes.  We had plans with Amber and Chuck tonight, but with Stew being sick and PAM and PEM suffering through much illness this winter - I won't risk it with Stew feeling like he is.  So we just chilled out at home.  Stew drank lots of fluids, took a lot of Mucinex (okay only 1 every 12 hours), rested and I worked during the day and then played in the scrap room tonight.  I guess we'll see how he's feeling tomorrow to decide on our weekend plans.

Hope he starts feeling better soon.  His father said it best, "he doesn't get sick a lot but when he does, he's sick for a long time."  I'm crossing my fingers it's not one of those times now.

No comments:

Post a Comment