Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Fast Fact Friday, March 23, 2012




1.  What/where was your first job?

I babysat for family and close family friends before I started working for someone else.  One summer, Rachel and I worked on a snowball truck - that was my first, I guess, real paying job.  The first job where I paid taxes was at Pizza Johns.  Started June of 1991 - on the day that my grandfather passed away, of all things.

2.  How old were you?

I was 15 when I started working at Pizza Johns.

3.  How did you get there?

I walked.

4.  How long did you work there?

Too long.  I left in 1996. It was the only high school job I ever had and I continued to work there on the weekends after getting my first post school full time job.

5.  What did you like/dislike about it?

I liked the people I worked with.   I hated filling the ice bins.  The ice maker was way in the back and you had to use this cart to go get the ice and then bring it back - what a pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment