Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Fast Fact Friday


1.  What is your favorite drink?  (How often do you drink it?)

Non alcoholic - I'd say water or unsweetened iced tea.  I drink water mostly.  All day, every day.  Alcoholic - no picky as long as tequila is involved.  Though have been known to down my fair share of Bailey and Kahlua shots.  Yummy.

2.  Who is your favorite team?

I have to pick just one?  Sigh.....I love lots of teams - my favorite though, the Pittsburgh Steelers.

3.  How do you like your steak?

I don't want my cow mooing - cook it all the way through, charred is just fine.

4.  What is your favorite toothpaste?

Crest Vivid White
5.  Where is your favorite place to shop?

Depends on what I'm buying really. 
Groceries: Wegman's 
Clothes:  Now that I'm large - Lane Bryant, before I was large: New York and Company
Scrapbooking Supplies: Twopeasinabucket.com
General Stuff: Target

Also like BJs; Bed, Bath and Beyond; Best Buy; Office Depot

No comments:

Post a Comment