Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Journal, March 5, 2012

First day of job training.  8 hours in a conference room with my manager as he reviews the process for monitoring visits.  I know it's something he has to do, but I'm really looking forward to learning something that I don't know how to do.  I've done a ton of monitoring visits - let's learn something new!  I have another day of this tomorrow and then I'm doing training for the disease that my assigned study is working with.  Yeah, that sentence is all kinds of wrong, but I'm tired so who cares.  HA!

I had Qdoba for lunch.  I used to be a big Chipotle person and didn't believe Stew when he told me he liked Qdoba better.  Alas, he was right - it is much better.  At least it has been when he's done my ordering for me.  I was standing there like a deer caught in headlights.  The afternoon rush - I don't know what I want, ahhhh!!!  I got a salad with very little on it.  Oh well, having spaghetti for dinner tonight.  I'm loving having a full kitchen in my hotel room.

It's going to be an early night for me.  I'm exhausted.  Only 4 more days and I'll be on my way home.  Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment