Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Journal, March 25, 2012

Pretty lazy day around here with Stew not feeling well.  I played in the scrap room the majority of the time.  Really hitting my stride there.  Stew rested and watched tv.  We did watch the race, or again, parts of it.  Racing is boring, but Tony won!!!  So I'm not sad about that.  With this win, he knocks another track off the list of tracks he hasn't won at yet.  Kentucky and Darlington the only two current tracks left and Kentucky they just started running last year.  He never won at Rockingham, either - but they don't race there anymore.


Also got a cool app today - can't wait to go to my next concert.  HA!


No comments:

Post a Comment