Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Journal, March 14, 2012

Pretty busy day today.  I finished my GCP training for work - so glad that's over with.  The refresher is nice, but nothing ever really changes in your standard GCP so it's the same thing year after year.  Oh well, that's the way it goes.  Still, I'm glad it's finished.

I mailed out my kids St. Patrick's Day cards today.  Hopefully, they'll get them by Saturday.  I really need to move the deadline to mail these out up a week so I'm sure they get them on time.

Made Bridget's birthday card during my lunch break.  I wasn't too happy with it.  It looks hurried - but sometimes, that's just the way it is.

Headed down to Chapala for dinner to celebrate Bridget's birthday.  Had a good dinner and good company.  Aggravated Frankie which is my goal every time I'm around him.  So, mission accomplished.  Stew decided that he wanted to gift to Bridget some of the jewelry that was special to Denneal.  I think that Bridget was appreciative of this act.  She seemed that way to me.  Long day today.  Long day tomorrow, too - going to see the new niece.  So excited.










No comments:

Post a Comment