Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Journal, March 15, 2012

Work consisted of more GCP training.  This course is taking forever - but you gotta do what you gotta do.  Stew came home from work, changed his clothes and we headed to Jersey to meet Ms. CEH and to see Ms. GDH.  GDH was her entertaining self.  She regaled us with stories, played with Uncle Stew and made us laugh.  CEH slept the whole time.  I just love little babies.  I held her for the entire time I was there with the exception of when I ate (pizza sub from that sub shop again, yummy goodness and I need to learn how to make what they serve for dessert.  Of course at the moment I can't think of the name but they're like fried dough balls.  So, so very good.  I should eat them first.)

Gave Matt his birthday present.  Stew wanted to get him the whole GI Joe cartoon series.  It was either that or Thundercats - I opted for GI Joe.  Thundercats, really Matt? 

Great night except for the traffic, but I wasn't driving so it was okay.  Very exciting weekend coming up.  I'm going to have my three kids.  I have so many plans of things I want to do - I'll have to narrow it down.








No comments:

Post a Comment