Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Hell, I'm behind

Wow, the blog has been neglected since I started my new job.  I'm going to try to get it caught up with the daily entries, but for the past few days I've been letting the fact that I need to go back prevent me from going forward.  That sucks.  So I'm not doing that anymore.  I missed like three weeks - and that's okay.  I'm just going to pick up now and go back as I can.  Must let go of the perfectionistic tendencies. 

Back tonight with today's journal.  Should be a fun one - the kids are coming for the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment