Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Journal, March 24, 2012

Stew's been sick since yesterday morning so it's kind of derailed our weekend plans.  We were supposed to head up to Jersey today to spend some time with mom and dad, but with the weather being less than pleasant and Stew still feeling bad, we thought it be better if he stayed home.  He got some good rest this morning and I've been in the scrap room all day.  Well, between the scraproom, fail booking and people of walmart my day has been complete.  We did watch some Pawn Stars.  Love the Old man - he's funny as hell.  I've been teaching myself video editing today.  It's not going as easy as I thought it would.  I don't know if it is just complicated in general or there's something in my brain that isn't allowing me to wrap my head around it but either way, it's taken a long time and I'm just scratching the surface.  So much more to learn.

Corn muffins for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch, home made pizza for dinner (okay, not completely homemade, the crusts were bought, but hey I had to put it together and bake it - so that's homemade by me).

For the rest of the night, I'm staying in the craft room and Stew's resting in the family room watching whatever garbage he watches on tv when I'm not there.

Hope he feels better tomorrow.  We're supposed to head to DC to take a boat tour to see the cherry blossoms.  I don't want to miss them again this year.

(I'm still working on catching up the last few week's journal entries...if we don't go to DC maybe I'll finish that tomorrow - we'll see - thank goodness I take good notes.)


No comments:

Post a Comment