Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Fast Fact Friday

1.  Where is your favorite repeated vacation place?
Disney World (But I bet if Stew and I went to Jamaica again it would be my repeated vacation place!)

2.  How long do you like to go on vacation?
The longer the better

3.  Where did you go on your favorite vacation?
Jamaica

4.  Where was your most recent vacation?

Stew and I spent a week in LBI in November.

5.  If money were no object, where would you like to go?

I'd have to add not only is money no object, but time was no issue, I'd love to go on a multiple month cruise - the Mediterranean Sea.  See all of the Europen countries, Egypt. That would be a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment