Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Journal, March 3, 2012

All those plans I was thinking about for this weekend in Cincy aren't going to happen.  The weather outside is fierce.  The wind and the rain.  I'm just hunkering down in my hotel room.  I spent the day finishing The Darkest Seduction.  Will post a full review at some point, but for now, the book is a C- at best.  I watched the Nationwide Race.  And that's about it.  Wish I wasn't so scared to start a fire.  I told Stew if he was here I'd have him start a fire - then we both laughed at the irony of that statement.  Oh well, I'm too chicken to do it myself, but a fire right now would be grand.  Boring day in the hotel.  Starting to feel really down - I want to go home.  I'm enjoying the company and the people, but I'm starting to get really home sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment