Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Journal, March 12, 2012

Not really a whole lot to report today.  After getting home on Friday and the whirlwind of the weekend this is the first time I've actually had to sit down and breathe while at home, but I did start out my week the way  I wanted to.  I got my butt out of bed and did my workout on Zumba and I loved it.  It's like learning to dance, really - so I feel like I'm doing something other than exercising which for me is great.  I kind of looked like a drunk monkey while I was doing it, but you know, I'm in my basement alone so the only one laughing is me.  Though if your technique is bad - the instructor does kind of look at you with disdain.  I'm getting haughty derision from some animated Barbie Doll on the Wii - now my life is complete.

After working out, I ate a good breakfast and started organizing my office for my new job.  Had expense reports to submit (this company's system is awesome!) and started GCP online training.  All stuff I know, but stuff that you need to prove that you know, so no problem there.

I sent in our money for the basketball bracket tournament - oh yeah, gonna win that thing.  I honestly have no idea what I'm doing.  Stew's going to show me tomorrow.

All in all a pretty good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment