Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Journal, March 27, 2012

I've waited forever and it's finally here.  JR Ward's new book, Lover Reborn is here.  Thor's story.  I'm so excited.  Was so excited that I told Stew that we weren't doing anything today - that I was going to curl up on the couch and read.  He knows me too well though - enticed me with some Pizza Johns.

He's still not feeling all that great.  Didn't go to work today either, so I think we're going to get his prescription filled.

I was up at 4 and planned to Zumba, but couldn't find my workout clothes so to hell with that.  Sigh.  So really need to get back on my routine.

I'm still waiting for my systems authorizations at work.  I sure hope they come soon.  I'm going stir crazy trying to find things to do.

I uploaded my first process video to You Tube today - we'll see how that goes.

(Funny GEP story for today:  he told me that he didn't like ice cream.  I said, "What you don't like ice cream?"  He replied, "Bazinga."  That kid - too much.)

No comments:

Post a Comment