Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Journal, March 13, 2012

Not a whole lot going on today.  Just work, really.  Stew and I went tonight and closed our Bank of America accounts since my new company handles payment for the corporate credit card, I no longer need a separate account and they were charging us per month for it.  No thanks.  Though she refunded all of the fees they charged us since we shouldn't have been charged which I thought was cool.  After Bank of America we went to Target.  I saw some books that look interesting that I will buy on the kindle.  Otherwise, just a normal work day around here.  Not much going on.  Trying to get back into the swing of working.

No comments:

Post a Comment