Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

POTD: June 3, 2012

Would ya look at the crazy plumping my brother put in for my pool pump?  I seriously wanted him to move the pump out from underneath the deck - but I thought, just extend the hose, right - oh no, not Phill.  Now the pipes have turn off valves and stuff and as he said, the pool is ready for an automatic water conditioner - no more having to check the levels and add chemicals, the automatic one will do it for you - that is definitely going in next summer.  No question.

(Ignore the dirty rock - Steve's working on that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment