Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Journal: June 29, 2012

Well, so much for operation put the craft room back together.  It seems when Stew and I were at Ikea earlier this week and he said to me, how many desk legs do you need, my acting like he was crazy because desks need four legs, I should have paid closer attention since the desk I bought requires five legs.  Sigh.  So I took another trip to Ikea, got the needed desk legs, and came back home.  Went out to the shed to get the other table I'm going to use in the craft room and did all this while the temperature was disgustingly hot.

They're calling for bad storms tonight.  We got our warnings from the city of Aberdeen.  I'm hoping the storms will cool things off, but I kind of doubt it.

Frank's party tomorrow is going to be steamy to say the least.

The rest of the day was pretty par for the course.  Work, tv, laundry.  Rinse and repeat on Fridays.


No comments:

Post a Comment