Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

POTD: June 10, 2012


Vanilla Ice was the Grand Marshall of the Pocono Race - sad to admit that one of my first concerts was one of his.  Ice, Ice, Baby.

It's funny how you hear lyrics in different ways.  In the part of the song where he says, "Ice, Ice, Baby, too cold, too cold,"  Stew always thought he was saying, "too go, too go."  What that has to do with ice, I have nothing, but it was damn funny when he told me.

(Origin of picture is linked - obviously, we didn't take any pictures today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment