Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Journal: June 6, 2012

Pretty normal day around here, though I continue with no motivation whatsoever - sigh...

Lots of work meetings today, including training for my new study and the 5:00 staff meeting for my other study. 

Between the work meetings I wrote out blog journal entries in hopes of getting this blog up to date.  I'm at May 13th now - only a few more weeks to go.  Sigh.  I never want to get behind again.  But never say never.

Since I had the late meeting, Stew made taco salads for dinner.  Completely yummy - we then headed to the tv room.  I was exhausted today.  We watched Storage Wars, Rizzoli and Isles and then it was Game of Thrones.


No comments:

Post a Comment