Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Journal: June 25, 2012

Site visit today was really good.  The site is solid.  I actually beat the coordinator to the office this morning.  I normally tell my sites I'll be there between 9 and 9:30, I got there at 8:45 this morning.  After the mess of parking from my last visit, I didn't want to take any chances.  I didn't want to be late.  So I was able to get my regulatory review done before the coordinator even arrived.  That's the start to a pretty good day.  Took care of all that I needed to there and then headed back to Halifax where I'll spend the night and take the 7AM (that's 6AM at home) flight in the morning.  I ordered dinner.  A good pasta dish and a salad - it was tasty.  Had a hell of a time going to sleep tonight.  Suffering from the whole weird insomnia thing again.  Can't sleep.  Don't know if it's the temperature in the room - it's too warm.  And nothing is holding my interest.  I thought I'd watch a movie but for $11.99 I can get the DVD at home and there's nothing on the Kindle I want to read.  I really need to get to bed.  It's funny as I was posting to Facebook tonight, if I was on one side of the bed, it said I was in one city, but from the other side of the bed, it put me at a different location and where I think I am (Enfield) isn't one of those.  Weird.  Or it's my sleep deprived mind - I have no idea.




It's going to be a long day tomorrow if I don't get to sleep soon.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment