Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Journal: June 30, 2012

Woke up and got serious about cleaning the house.  Mike and Laura were due to crash here tonight following Franks' party so I wanted to house to be at least reasonably presentable.  As I finished cleaning and woke Stew up so that he could get ready for the party, we got a call from Frank.  Apparently, there was a bad storm last night.  Not that I knew about since I slept right though the thing but it turns out it did quite a bit of damage - downed trees and power lines.  Frank is without power and the park where the party was scheduled has a parking lot filled with kindle.  The party has been postponed.  I had no idea. 

So after learning that news, Stew went back to bed and I went down to continue my work on the scrap room.  I was on facebook when I talked to Laura - since they had a unexpected free day as well, Laura and WTK decided to come down and spend the day. 

Stew headed to the storm and got stuff to make spaghetti.  Laura, WTK and I spent the majority of the day in the pool.  Laura and I both tried to ride Dino the dinosaur - that didn't work out so well.  As you can see...





Otherwise, we had a great time in the pool and a great time hanging out.

No comments:

Post a Comment