Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Journal: June 24, 2012

Traveling on a Sunday for a site visit is definitely not high on my list of things that I like to do.  It's necessary, sometimes, but that doesn't mean I don't try to avoid it as much as humanly possible.  Today, was unfortunately, one of those times that it could not be avoided, so I found myself at Philadelphia International Airport very early this morning and had to remind myself that some people don't travel as much as I do, which is to say they haven't traveled in the last 10 years, since they know nothing of the regulations.  Traveling on a Sunday, on a day when most business travelers are home, is frustrating.  Things move so much slower as the recreational travelers try to find their way around.  Way annoying.



The flight thankfully was on time and I made it to Halifax with plenty of time to watch the race. 








  Oh wait, no race on tv in the hotel - what the hell is that about?  Sigh....


So I read instead.  Stew said I didn't miss much.

Bed pretty early tonight.  I'm tired.  Probably be a pretty short visit tomorrow and then I'll be on my way back to Halifax to wait for my Tuesday morning flight.


No comments:

Post a Comment