Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Journal: July 31, 2012

Performed what may have been my best pre-study visit today and it has very little to do with me.  The site was phenomenal.  They are completely on top of their game.  They have some concerns about our study, but I think we can get those addressed and get them on board.  It's a shame that I won't be monitoring at any of these sites because sites like the one I met with today make the very best sites.

Got done with the site pretty early and went to Target.  I needed toothpaste and saline solution.  Found both of them but also found the women's section in this Target - unreal.  So many cute dresses.  I bought 8 dresses and a bathing suit.  Probably shouldn't have spent the money, but they were too cute and inexpensive to pass up.  I can't wait to wear them all - only problem is I need to buy some bras to wear with them because the cuts are all different and my "control back fat" bras sit up too high to be worn with these dresses.  A trip to Victoria Secret is in my future.  I don't care what anyone says, they make the best bras.

Following Target, headed back to my hotel and went for a walk on the Riverwalk - must say, it's so darn hot down here.  103 today.  Wow.  And this is humid heat, for sure.  Didn't walk long because I didn't bring water or anything like that on my walk.  Ordered dinner from the hotel cafe and settled in to watch the Olympics - totally obsessed with them this year, which is odd because I've basically ignored them, especially the summer games, up until now.  I'm really enjoying watching them.


No comments:

Post a Comment