Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Journal: July 26, 2012

Well, I should know better.  That's all I have to say.  I woke up this morning to get ready for my flight to Greenville and decided that I would just wear my shorts while traveling and change into my business clothes when I arrived.  I've been traveling for far too long to make a silly mistake like that.  I had a layover in Atlanta of all places before my trip to Greenville - Atlanta, Gina!  What did you think could possibly go wrong?  Sigh.

I got to Greenville just fine.  My bag on the otherhand.  Yeah, didn't make it's connection.  Due to arrive in Greenville just as my pre-study visit is about to begin.  That's not going to work.  Thankfully, I had enough time to go get some clothes for the meeting, because I really doubt the site would have appreciated my showing up in shorts.

I know better.

I did get some cute shoes out of the deal, even though they've killed my feet.

The visit was awesome.  Site was great.  No issues there.

Headed back to the airport and missed the earlier flight by 10 minutes.  Grrrrrr.  Oh well, read some, got some work done, then headed home.

I love you Southwest.  I do, I do!

Got home and Stew, Kelly and Matt were watching tv.  My girls were in bed.  Stew took care of finishing the cleaning while I was gone and went to the grocery store.  I'm so thankful for that because I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out how I was going to get it all done.

I'm excited for the weekend.  Lots of time with my two little cuties!

(Stew went to see the hand doctor today.  He thinks the bump on his pinkie is a cyst and just wants to keep an eye on it for now.  Otherwise, he thinks his hands are doing great and will see him again in October.)

No comments:

Post a Comment