Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Journal: January 14, 2013, 11:06PM

So I got up this morning with Stew like I'm supposed to and was out of bed by 6AM, just didn't get on the treadmill when I should have.  Worked out probably around 7:30.  Glad I did it.



I worked on some scrap projects today and of course, work projects. 

I'm still not be successful with the scheduling thing.  I mean the most productive things I did today were work out, shower, and take care of work tasks.  Not really a glowing review of the day and it's not like I'm going to be able to stick to my schedule tonight since I didn't take my pills today - which leads to incredible insomnia.  Go me!

I talked to Steve tonight.  He was in a bit of a snit over some stuff going on at home.  It was funny though because he was telling about how stressed he is over his job and how inadequate people don't get fired because of all the warnings and such that the manager has to go through.  I just had to laugh.  That's the real world, folks.

He also told me that something was as contradictory as a starburst - which I completely didn't get, but that's natural for about 75% of the things he tells me, but he was saying that it's hard on the outside, soft on the inside like this candy commercial he saw.  I'm not sure what candy he was talking about.  Skittles or Tootsie Roll pops maybe - but I'm pretty sure it wasn't starburst.

He also compared his brother Shawn to Adam Sandler and those other comedians known best for "stupid" comedy.  I'm not sure if his brother would take that as a compliment or not.  I'll have to ask him next time I talk to him.

We had Chick Fil A for dinner - this is what happens when I don't eat a good breakfast (had cereal, Cocoa Puffs at that) and then skip lunch.  I end up eating crappy stuff for dinner.  C'est la vie.

Loving that Shawn's unit has a Facebook page - every now and then they share a picture of him doing his thing...Awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment