Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

POTD: February 15, 2013


I gave Stew his Valentine's Day gift today.  I bought him this globe - and I got it on clearance at Home Goods for $18 - score!!  Only reason I mention that is because I forgot to take the damn price tag off - he would have known anyway when we did the budget, so....anyway....

I gave him the present and can I just tell you what this man said?  He said, "My wife gave me the world for Valentine's Day."  I think my heart melted just a bit - I don't know where he comes up with this stuff and most of the time I roll my eyes and tell him to shut up and then other times, like today, it just reminds me why I'm so thankful he's in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment