Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Pinned It, Did It, Friday: Crispy Edamame

This next pin I originally saved because I thought it would make a good snack.  Turns out we had it with dinner as a side.

Here's the original pin and the original picture:

Stew made this the night we had it for dinner since I had a lot going on that night.  We had it with baked chicken. 

Our version:



It was delicious.  Pin Approved!

Just one word of warning, though - Stew took this for lunch the next day and said that it didn't warm up in the microwave very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment