Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Journal: February 5, 2013

(Typed February 7, 2013)

All the time I tell myself I'm going to keep up with this and all the time, I don't.  The whole night time routine thing is definitely not working out.  I don't know what it is.  We've got our morning routine down, but going to bed when we're supposed to and doing the things before bed that we want to get done - yeah, that's not happening.  Guess we'll give it a go again tomorrow.

Eating hasn't been going as well this week as last.  Tonight for dinner I had nutella on an English muffin with bananas.  Now, probably not as bad for me as say, that doughnut from 7-11 that I really wanted, but still, not exactly what I should be having for dinner.  And there's perfectly good pot roast that I made on Sunday in the fridge waiting to be warmed up.  I just really want a doughnut.  After the english muffin, I had pretzels with nutella.  We're not buying anymore of that stuff until SMP and EAP come to visit again - it's a dangerous thing to have in the house.

Work is still going well.  Though someone, and I'm not naming any names, is sometimes a complete idiot when it comes to all things computer.  They've recently changed how we access our VPN.  They now use a number generator that issues you a passcode and it refreshes every I don't know how long.  Well, I entered that, and it told me to enter token code (of course I didn't read the whole thing), so I entered the passcode again.  Over and over and over.  Until finally one of our IT guys realized what I was doing and said, you have to get a token code when this happens.  So much for all those lessons I got from Sister Mary in the second grade about reading.  Darn it.

So, that's the exciting life of today.  I'm still going strong with LOAD.  Really hope I can finish this time.

Completely bailed on the picture of the day thing today.  Just nothing happened that was all that picture worthy.  Maybe tomorrow.

I copied this from my sister-in-law Kelly's facebook page.  Her older daughter, GDH, had some interesting words to share about her younger sister.

GDH: "When are you retuning CEH back to her mommy and daddy?" 
Kelly:"who is her mommy and daddy?" 
GDH: "I think it's Aunt Gina and Uncle Stew... they can come take her back any time."

As Mike put it, don't tempt me little one, don't tempt me.

Man if SMP and GDH ever got together they could totally share war stories about having a younger sibling.  Next time I see MTP, I'm going to have to ask her how she feels about her younger brother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment