Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Pinned it, Did it, Friday: Sassy Water

Just about the only thing I drink except for the small glass of orange juice in the morning to take my pills is water and let me just be straight with you right now and tell you that sometimes, water is boring.  So I've been looking for ways to give it some flavor.  I saw this pin for Sassy Water and decided to try it out.

Here's the original pin

That's the original blogger's photo.

Not much to this one, folks.  Cut up the ingredients, throw them in a pitcher, drink in the morning.

Here's mine

I think this turned out very good.  I drank it the whole week and then tired of it, but I'll call this one PinApproved.  Just one thing though, I would definitely bruise your mint leaves before putting them in the water - gives it more of a minty flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment