Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

POTD: September 12, 2012


Announcement was made today.  Look at the pretty iPhone 5.  I'm completely pissed that they changed the charging input/computer connector cord thingy (highly technical term), and for right now, mostly because of, uhh, roof, and I don't want to shell out $200, I'm going to keep being happy with my 4s.  I'm not sure I like the fact that it's bigger - but I do love the fact that you can post to Facebook with Siri, of course if that bitch can ever figure out what the hell I'm saying, we'd be in business.  (The reason I like this concept is that then I can note all of the weird things that go through my mind, and there are many, when I'm doing something that prevents me from typing, you know, like DRIVING.

You will be mine one day, my friend, just not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment