Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Journal: September 25, 2012

Another day of feeling lousy and off.  The workday ended well.  I have to do one more Pre Study visit for this trial that I had been working on.  This one is in San Diego.  Since it's just a Pre Study visit I should be able to get it done in two days including the travel time out to the West Coast.  Truth be known, I'm happy to have some productive work to do.  I'm used to being on the road a lot and while you'll never find me complaining about time I have to spend at home, I'm kind of getting antsy.  That will all change of course once my main study gets up and running, but for now, I can only read and watch so much training every day.

I played some in the scraproom today.  Did a layout of pictures WTK took of himself and also a picture of MNP, MTP and GEP celebrating their birthdays last year.  Will have those pictures up later.

Stew got home and actually brought me news today.  That's two days in a row.  With having double meetings this week as he transitions from team lead of his current team to team lead of his new team, that's impressive.  He did get some bad news today.  His training for next week isn't where he thought it was, it's actually going to be in Columbia - that's going to be quite the commute.  Of course, he doesn't want to get a hotel near there - he likes his bed way too much for that.

Interesting news about Josh Hamilton and his vision and balance problems - caffeine.  Thinking about my brother and his issues with that, I wonder if caffeine could be to blame.  Too many monster energy drinks, maybe?  I'll just take my one 5 hour energy drink a day, thanks and I haven't even been drinking too many of them lately.

I need to find Stew a flash drive for his class next week - will put that on the to do list.

Eating today sucked.  I'm not feeling good and just don't have the willpower.  We had Taco Bell for dinner - that's how bad it is.  Ick.  I don't even like Taco Bell most of the time.  Add to the Taco Bell the candy I had after dinner - bad, bad, day.  But tomorrow's another one.  So I'll get back on the horse with that then.

Stew and I ended the night watching Buffy.  We're scrapping the bottom of the barrel here with things to watch though I did say I wasn't going to be watching tv during the week, but not feeling well doesn't help with that either.  The show is entertaining if a little wonky.  We're almost done with season 4.  Our Tuesday night shows recorded so hopefully, I'll be feeling better tomorrow and won't want to watch tv after having dinner and we'll catch up on all of our shows on Friday - when we're supposed to.

Steve called today.  He has an interview for a job tomorrow.  I'm excited for him.  It's even better because it's within walking distance of his house.  I hope he gets it.

That's all she wrote for me.  Day's over.  Can't wait for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment