Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Journal: August 13, 2012

What a day.  I went to bed at 9:30 last night with the hope of actually getting on some kind of sleeping routine.  Yeah, woke up, wide awake at 1:30 and couldn't go back to sleep no matter what I tried.  Finally fell back to sleep around 4:30 and then Stew woke me up at 5, I went back to sleep after he left for work.  Not a good way to start a Monday. 

I've hit a slump recently and can't seem to get out of it.  Of course, it can all be traced back to the fact that I've screwed up my pills again - why, oh why, do I do this to myself.  Is it really that hard to get up in the morning and take some freaking pills? Grrrrr.  So I pushed myself throughout the day to get through work.  It's off to Canada tomorrow, so I have to get my stuff together. 

Stew came home with groceries - he was feeling like Manwich which is a go to meal around here when neither of us feels like cooking.  It hit the spot.



Then it was a complete veg night as we watched The Glades, CSI: NY - season two; and Hell's Kitchen.  I loved that they brought all of the runner ups back.  Still hate Russel - he's a jerk, but it was awesome to see Kevin.  Stew and I really need to look up to see where he's working now.  Might want to see about making a trip to eat there. Unfortunately, I just looked it up - he's a caterer.  Oh well!




It was a pretty lazy day, not much to say about it.  Hopefully, I'll wake up tomorrow feeling better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment