Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Journal: October 9, 2012

Well, getting to bed late and then napping during the day really not doing much to help my sleeping habits.  Today is nothing to write about.  Nothing much happened.  I did get notified that there may be a patient going on my one study in Georgia, so hopefully that will take up two of my weeks in November and I got word to move forward with a PSV in New York so I'll get that scheduled hopefully for sometime soon.  Otherwise, work is moving at a snail's pace.  I'm going to remember complaining about this when I'm so busy I can't see straight.

Stew started his first day with his new team today and from the sounds of it, it went well.  He has a week of meetings though - so that's pretty crazy, but otherwise, he's meeting with his team and learning the ins and outs of how this section operates.  He's still pretty excited about it.

He got home from work after dealing with some really horrendous traffic.  There was an accident on the Tydings Bridge and that backed up traffic all the way to Joppatowne - so he got off of 95 at White Marsh and took 40 home - just like everyone else.  So he missed therapy tonight because of traffic.  So now he has therapy the next three nights.

He got home and we had dinner - he had pulled pork and I had chili and we watched Castle while we ate.  Love that show.  Nathan Fillion is a lunatic.  Then there was nothing left on the DVR that I wanted to see so I went to the craft room and he watched some other things on tv before going upstairs to read.  I ended my night with a glass of wine and youtube videos - unfortunately, the wine isn't helping put me to sleep tonight.  I don't know what will - maybe a mallet.

I'm going to play in the scrap room now until I get tired, which will hopefully happen soon, so that I can get to sleep.

Tomorrow - definitely have to work out (missed two days already this week, don't want to fall off that wagon) and no naps during the day so hopefully I'll go to bed on time.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment