Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Journal: October 1, 2012

Well, I'm the proud new owner of a car battery.  The one in the Vibe has died.  Steve had the car for the past two weeks or so and he said that he was having trouble starting it.  Sounded to me like a battery, sounded to Stew like a battery so when Stew left class today he headed over to Steve's house and they headed over to Advanced Auto Parts and replaced the battery - car starts just fine now.  Whew.  Really can't afford for something to happen to our cars right now.  We do have a roof to pay off.

Allergies are kicking my ass and I'm not the least bit happy about this.  It sucks, but Allegra is my friend.

I'm off to San Diego tomorrow, for all of about 20 hours.  I'm way out of shape in the packing department, but I struggled through it and got Stew's clothes ready for the week.  No issues.  I'm eager to get back to doing some productive work.

I started week 3 of couch to 5K this week.  This one is run for 1.5 minutes, walk for 1.5 minutes, run for 3 minutes, walk for 3 minutes, you repeat this twice in between 5 minute periods of warm up and cool down.  Total of 28 minutes.  I didn't think there was any way in hell that I could run for 3 minutes straight, but what do you know, I did it.  I'm super proud of myself about this.  Sure, I felt like I was going to die - but I did it and that's a huge accomplishment for me.



Stew and I watched tv to finish up our night.  The new How I Met Your Mother - we both agree that this show is no longer funny.  We watched some other things too and then headed to bed.  Early morning for me tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment