Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Picture of the Day: January 4, 2014, Dinner



This dish is delicious.  It's Slow Cooker Beef Stew.

You can find the recipe here.  Stew and I both recommend this dish.  The only change I made to the recipe was to add four bay leaves instead of 2 - love the flavor, and to increase the amount of ground black pepper.  The other thing is, the recipe calls for it to be cooked on low for 8 to 10 hours.  Well, since I didn't get it in the crock pot until noon, that time wasn't going to work for me.  I cooked it for 6 hours on high, the beef was tender and it was still delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment