Howdie Family and Friends - here are the going ons in the life of me. Stew shows up frequently. My family and friends visit a lot. My nieces and nephews are represented throughout. It's all about me and how I'm traveling along in this thing I call my life.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Journal: November 4, 2012

Lazy pajama day around the house.

Started the day in the scrap room. Did the video for the winner of my October contest and alerted my you tube subscribers to the November contest.

Found a web hosting site as part of my day 4 assignment for Craft your Business. Can't wait for the teleconference tomorrow. I have some questions.

Finally finished that layout of Will and Grace picking apples. Glad that's done and now I can move on to something else. Really should work on getting Project Life caught up.

Stew got up and headed out to the grocery store and Home Depot. He installed the new shower head in our shower but doesn't think it helps the water pressure at all and that sucks.

We had BLTs for lunch or in Stew's case BLCs. Add cheese, subtract tomato.

We watched some more of season 4 of CSI. Only 90 seasons to go. LOL

Watched the NASCAR race. My poor Kasey. Scraped the wall in the final laps, chase chances, slim though they were at the start of the day, are now completely wiped out. Damn Jimmie Johnson won again. Sigh. Only good thing about that is that I love Chad. I mean you have to love a crew chief that tells his driver that he should go back to saving fuel because he was going faster when he was doing that than when he was driving hard.

Race finished and Stew switched back to regular tv to find the Steelera game on. There were 2 minutes left, Giants were out of timeouts. I seriously could not believe what I was seeing. Maybe I shouldn't watch at all anymore. They do better when I don't, those bums.

Went back to the scrap room to import another video to narrate tomorrow.

Ended the night looking at message boards.

Now, going to read a few pages of my book and head to bed. Back on the treadmill in the morning.

(This post was written on my iPhone so any typing errors or misspellings, I'm blaming on Apple.

Good night, ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment